vendredi 21 août 2015

Quiz Rock WNS de Maxmance Réponses Woozworld


01: Don't let your head hang low You've seen the darkest skies I know
02: Some legends are told Some turn to dust or to gold but you will remember me
03: You ought to keep me concealed just like I was a weapon

04:Oh don't you dare look back just keep your eyes on me
05: I wanna hide the truth I wanna shelter you But with the beast inside there's nowhere we can hide
06: And if you can't stop shaking, lean back Let it move right through ya (hallelujah!) say your prayers
07: Don't listen to a word I say Hey! The screams all sound the same
08: Dans quel groupe chante Lemmy Kilmister? Motörhead
09: Weep, little lion man, You're not as brave as you were at the start
10: Dave Mustaine a été dans deux groupes de metal très célèbres, lesquels? Metallica et Megadeth 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Pour écrire un commentaire: déroulez la flèche CLIQUEZ SUR NOM/URL et rentrez votre PSEUDO WOOZWORLD s'il vous plaît ! C'est plus pratique et plus agréable pour moi que vos messages anonyme ;-) merci