vendredi 21 août 2015

Quiz Dance WNS de mihana réponses woozworld


01: À qui appartient le single "Hey mama!"? David Guetta
02: Party rock is in the house tonight (oh). Everybody just have a good time
03: Dans quel clip Katy Perry se retrouve-t-elle en Égypte? Dark Horse

04: I'm slowly drifting away (drifting away) wave after wave
05: I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose fire away
06: Blow a kiss, fire a gun. All we need is somebody to lean on
07: Ya, you never said a word. You didn't send me no letter. Don't think I could forgive you
08: I want you to know that it’s our time. You and me bleed the same light. I want you to know that i'm all yours
09: I gave you the key when the door wasn't open just admit it
10: We're a thousand miles from comfort, we have traveled land and sea

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Pour écrire un commentaire: déroulez la flèche CLIQUEZ SUR NOM/URL et rentrez votre PSEUDO WOOZWORLD s'il vous plaît ! C'est plus pratique et plus agréable pour moi que vos messages anonyme ;-) merci