jeudi 13 août 2015

Quiz pop WNS de Jenny Swift réponses Wozzworld

01: It's like I got this music in my mind. Saying, "It's gonna be alright
02: Your first name is Free, Last name is Dom
03: Make me your Aphrodite. Make me your one and only. But don’t make me your enemy

04: Wanna hear your beating heart tonight. Before the bleeding sun comes alive.
05: Every breath I breathe. Chasin' this American Dream 
06: I'm not afraid when the rain won't stop'. Cause you light the way
07: Qui est "All About That Bass"? Meghan trainor
08: How could we not talk about family, when family's all that we got
09: She walks like a model. She grants my wishes Like a genie in a bottle  
10: Will I ever be too far away when you feel alone? Will I ever back down my sword to protect our home

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Pour écrire un commentaire: déroulez la flèche CLIQUEZ SUR NOM/URL et rentrez votre PSEUDO WOOZWORLD s'il vous plaît ! C'est plus pratique et plus agréable pour moi que vos messages anonyme ;-) merci